Following Gateshead College’s competitive tendering process HLA Services Ltd. has been awarded a 3 year contract for the maintenance of all HVAC equipment located at the 6 Campus sites for Gateshead College:
- Baltic Business Quarter
- Academy for Sport at Gateshead International Stadium
- Skills Academy for Automotive, Engineering, Manufacturing and Logistics (TVTE)
- Skills Academy for Construction (TVTE)
- Future Technology Centre (Existing Building) (Barmston)
- Future Technology Centre (New Building) (Barmston)
- Skills Academy for Manufacturing & Innovation (SASMI) (Nissan)
The contract is one of the largest secured by HLA Services Ltd and continues an excellent long term working relationship.
Steve Grehan from HLA Services said:
“We are delighted to secure this important contract after a highly competitive tendering process. We believe HLA’s long standing reputation for quality and service was paramount in securing the contract”
For further information contact HLA Services on 0191 548 6699 or email us at email@example.com.